SCT'61
Victoria Coach Station Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Southdown 1344, HUF944, new in June 1949 with a Duple C32R body is seen in Victoria Coach Station, having been rebuilt by Beadle in 1954 or 1955 to be full-fronted.
It was a Leyland PS1 and was withdrawn in 1961, passing to Cowley (dealer), Salford in November. It then passed to Pemberton, Upton in November 1961 and to Moseley (dealer), Loughborough in April 1963, finally going to Hambleton (dealer), Searby in September 1963, for scrap.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 18 September 1960, Victoria Coach Station

©1960-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Victoria Coach Station Gallery ...
View Gallery
Southdown ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: sd1344. Page and photo added September 2021
Cookie policy