SCT'61
Wimborne Railway Society Archive

Photo © Wimborne Railway Society archive. Please do not re-post without permission.

Rotherham 6, FET610, was originally numbered 10 when delivered in 1950 and renumbered in 1957 after some of the lower numbered buses were rebodied and renumbered. Based on the uncommon Daimler CTE6 chassis, East Lancs B38C bodywork was fitted.
Seen in Swinton on the joint service from Rotherham shared with the Mexborough and Swinton company. Withdrawal came in 1963, after the Mexborough closure but two years before the final demise of the Rotherham system.

Photo taken by Wimborne Railway Society Archive (c/o Ken Aveyard), Saturday 20 August 1960, Church St., Swinton

©1960-2017 Wimborne Railway Society archive All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Wimborne Railway Society Archive Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Rotherham Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: rr6. Page and photo added October 2012
Cookie policy