SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Ribble 752, FV5734, seen in Chester Street, Bradford was new to Standerwick, Blackpool in 1935 and was numbered 78 in 1936, although also allocated Ribble fleet number 1458 (not carried). It was a Leyland TS7 and had an English Electric C31F body at that time.
In 1946 it was renumbered 31 and was withdrawn in 1950, passing to Ribble where it was rebodied with a Duple C31F body and fitted with a Leyland E181 engine, becoming 752 in the Ribble fleet.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 24 June 1956, Chester Street, Bradford

©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Ribble ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: rl752. Page and photo added January 2018
Cookie policy