Photo © Alan Osborne. Please do not re-post without permission.
DRN127 was a Leyland Olympic HR44/Weymann B44F new Ribble in 1951 and one of seven sold to the Ulster Transport Authority in 1966. As 9104, it passed to Ulsterbus on the formation of that company in 1967, later becoming a towbus before being sold in 1973 to the Gaelic Football Club in Loughanisland for use as a changing room.
ECK600 alongside, operating still in Ribble livery, was an all-Leyland PSU1/13 of 1952, one of a number acquired by the UTA from Ribble (337) in 1966 and passed to Ulsterbus the following year. This was also used as a towbus after withdrawal from normal service until 1979, passing initially into preservation although it didnít survive.
Photo taken by Alan Osborne, courtesy Chris Stewart, August 1968, Enniskillen (?)
©1968-2021 Alan Osborne All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.