SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Gosport & Fareham (Provincial), Hoeford 53, JO1626, acquired from City of Oxford in 1940, was an A.E.C. 661 Regent which had been new in 1931 as Oxford G152.
It was fitted with an A.E.C. four cylinder oil engine and a new Park Royal H24/24R body before entering service. The seating was later H30/26R and an A.E.C 7.7 litre oil engine fitted in 1948. 

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 15 June 1958, Garage, Hoeford

©1958-2018 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
City of Oxford ...
Fleet Photo Index
Provincial (Gosport & Fareham) ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: pv53. Page and photo added December 2017
Cookie policy