SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Premier Travel, Cambridge 72, HVE401, was the first of three Daimler CVD6s with Wilks & Meade FCL27/26RD bodies to enter service in April, June and July 1950 respectively.
This one carried the name "County of Cambridge" on a small plate above the Daimler scroll on the radiator grille.
It was withdrawn in May 1966 and not traced further.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 5 July 1959, Depot, Camps Road, Haverhill

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Premier Travel, Cambridge ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: pt72. Page and photo added October 2016
Cookie policy