SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

New to Maidstone & District in 1944 as DH40, GKP266 was acquired by Premier Travel, Cambridge along with two others, in June 1959 and numbered 116. Originally having a Weymann H30/26R body of utility style, it was rebodied with a Weymann H30/26R body in 1951.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 5 July 1959, Chrishall depot

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Maidstone and District ...
Fleet Photo Index
Premier Travel, Cambridge ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: pt116. Page and photo added April 2015
Cookie policy