SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.

CRN80 is a Leyland PS1 with East Lancs B34R bodywork. It was built for Preston Corporation in 1946 and commissioned by them in June 1949. It was withdrawn by Preston in 1968 and preserved by three consecutive enthusiasts over the next ten years. Between 1978 and 1999 it was stored in a garage at Leyland before being bought by Cumbria Classic Coaches.
Now named 'Rosie' and with Anthony Hamer at the wheel, it is seen approaching Hawes on the 'filler' journey from Ribblehead Station via Widdale which is no longer operated.

Photo taken by Alan Hall, c.2007, West End, Hawes

©2007-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Preston Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: pr75a. Page and photo added April 2013
Cookie policy