SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 6 - 1965-67

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

MWL984, new as City of Oxford L350 in 1948, was an A.E.C. O961 Regent III, with a Northern Coachbuilders L27/26R body, the last of five, MWL980 - MWL984.
It was renumbered L126 in October 1952, was withdrawn in 1960, passing to Deacon (dealer), Dorchester in May 1961 and was acquired by Edwards, Joys Green, in October 1961, the platform doors then being fitted by the new operator.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 3 June 1967, Depot Yard, Joys Green

©1967-2021 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 6 - 1965-67 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
City of Oxford ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: oxl350. Page and photo added January 2021
Cookie policy