SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

New to City of Oxford in 1946, LWL317 was one of twenty-one AEC 0661 Regents with Park Royal H30/26R bodies and had fleet number H322 being renumbered to H856 in October 1952. After withdrawal it passed in April 1958 to Say, Gloucester with whom it is seen here before passing to Marchant, Cheltenham in March 1959. It was sold for scrap in June 1964.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 13 July 1958, Gloucester

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 1 - 1958 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
City of Oxford ...
Fleet Photo Index
Say, Gloucester ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ox856. Page and photo added December 2011
Cookie policy