Theobald's next ex Oxford purchase was OFC379, a 1950 Regent 9612A but with a Park Royal body. After a quick lick of paint over Oxford's duck egg blue bands it went straight into service, even with advertising applied, and remained thus for about a year. It is seen parked at Glemsford.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Saturday 5 June 1965, Glemsford
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.