Photo © Bernard Warr. Please do not re-post without permission.
Photographed in April 1961 Midland Red S13 MkI prototype no. 3694, NHA694, passing Bearwood on Hagley Road West. New in June 1950, based at Cradley depot all its working life 3694 was finally withdrawn in June 1964. Bodywork was by Brush.
Photo taken by Bernard Warr, April 1961, Hagley Road West, Bearwood
©1961-2017 Bernard Warr All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of Bernard's photos can be obtained from his Classic Transport Photos website.