Photo © Bernard Warr. Please do not re-post without permission.
Seen at the rear entrance to Midland Reds' Bearwood Garage in July 1958 is, what is believed to be, one of only two full fronted conversions of a Midland Red SON, No 1927, CHA551. Withdrawn from passenger carrying duties in 1952, 1927 was converted to dual control with the full front shown and was used for driver training purposes based at Bearwood depot. She was withdrawn in 1962.
Photo taken by Bernard Warr, July 1958, Bearwood Garage
©1958-2017 Bernard Warr All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of Bernard's photos can be obtained from his Classic Transport Photos website.