Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.
McGill's Bus Service (l to r) FHS181K, VKV99 and AHS16B lined up at the depot.
FHS181K was a Daimler CRG6LXB with Alexander H44/34F bodywork which was new in November 1971. It was sold to Graham's Bus Service, Hawkhead, in June 1979 and became their D20. It went to Wilson, Port Glasgow, in November 1981 and was last licensed in February 1984.
VKV99 was the ex-demonstrator CVG6LX-30 with Willowbrook H41/33R bodywork new in April 1958; it was acquired by McGill in March 1961 and operated until November 1978.
AHS16B was a Daimler CRG6LX with Alexander H44/34F bodywork which was new in April 1964. Withdrawn by 1980, it was retained out of use until scrapped in October 1986.
Photo taken by Alan Hall, c.1973, McGill's depot, Muriel Street, Barrhead
©1973-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.