Rally and Events Gallery
2014

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

390DKK was the first of twenty Harrington Wayfarer V C41F bodied A.E.C. 2MU3RV Reliances new in 1958/9 to Maidstone & District. Initially numbered CO390 it was renumbered to C390 in July 1961 and to SC390 when the front end was rebuilt in June 1963 with a modified bus front by Harrington and converted to DP40F. In January 1968 it became number 2390.
It is seen here leaving Sevenoaks Bus Station on a journey to Kemsing on the occasion of a London Transport Country Area Running Day.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 18 May 2014, Sevenoaks Bus Station

©2014-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Maidstone and District ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: mdco390. Page and photo added May 2014
Cookie policy