SCT'61
Victoria Coach Station Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

DDY69 was an A.E.C. O662 Regal, with a Harrington C33F body, new in March 1948 to Skinners (Hastings) Ltd., St. Leonards as number 31. It is seen here at Victoria Coach Station carrying fleet number CO119 after the Skinner business had been acquired by Maidstone & District. The coach behind is CO120, originally Skinner 33.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 15 July 1961, London Victoria Coach Station

©1961-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Victoria Coach Station Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Maidstone and District ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: mdco119. Page and photo added November 2015
Cookie policy