SCT'61
The Back End of the Bus

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

A rear view of ex-Lytham St. Anne's 16, GTB906, a Leyland PD1 with a Leyland H30/26R body new in July 1946, which is seen at Ormerod School, Lytham St. Anne's. It had been withdrawn in May 1971 and passed to Lytham Saint Anne's Society for Mentally Handicapped Children in June 1971.
It later passed, in May 1974, to Cunliffe and Hamilton, St. Anne's for preservation, eventually passing to Sykes (dealer), Carlton in July 1988 where the body was scrapped and the chassis went to Guernseybus Ltd., Guernsey in February 1989 for spares.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 7 April 1974, Ormerod School, Lytham St. Anne's

©1974-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
The Back End of the Bus Gallery ...
View Gallery
Lytham St Annes Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ly16. Page and photo added September 2019
Cookie policy