Photo © Alan R Hall. Please do not re-post without permission.
LYR851, formerly RT3432, and now with Bedlington & District is seen on their parking area opposite the depot. It was new to LT Country Area in January 1952; after withdrawal in April 1972 it was sold to Passenger Vehicle Sales (Canvey Island).
B & D had a habit, over the years, of adopting the livery of the latest vehicle they had bought. Although their 'official' livery was green and cream, at the time of this photograph at least half the fleet was painted red and cream as can be seen on the vehicles in the background.
Photo taken by Alan Hall, early 1970s, Lintonville Terrace, Ashington
©1970-2017 Alan R Hall All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.