Ex London Transport Craven bodied RT1514, KGK773, was acquired by Longland of Crowland in 1956. It passed to Mulley of Ixworh, Suffolk in 1959 where it retained its green livery and names, in service for 10 years, then was stored until scrapped in 1975.
On the right of the photo, taken during an enthusiasts' visit, is one of the eight former Gt Yarmouth CT Massey bodied Leyland PD1s bought by Mulleys in 1962/3; they too kept their blue livery, albeit somewhat faded.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 20 November 1966, Ixworth Depot
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.