Delivered in 1949 as RT1418 in the London Transport fleet, JXC181 was one of the 120 AEC Regent IIIs with Cravens H30/26R bodies. After withdrawal in 1956 it passed to Lowland Motorways, Glasgow as no. 38 entering service in July 1956. When Lowland were acquired by Scottish Omnibuses it became BB1 in January 1958 and was withdrawn in 1963, passing to Locke, Edinburgh for scrap.
Photo taken by unknown from the late John Boylett collection, courtesy of John Kaye, Shettleston Road/McNair Street, Glasgow
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.