London Transport RMC4, SLT59, is one of the four Routemaster prototypes - all preserved. This one was built by Leyland/ECW in 1957 for Green Line coach operation, originally number CRL4.
After numerous repaints and modifications, it was restored to its near-original condition in 1980 and became a regular participant on many rallies, including this appearance at the Trans-Pennine. It is now in private ownership.
Photo taken by Paul Haywood, August 1981, Harrogate Stray