KUP949, a 1950 Leyland Tiger PS1/1 with Burlingham body was bought new by Iveson of Cornsay Collery in County Durham. By 1957 the bus was in service with Baxters of Airdrie who sold it in that year to Ledgards of Armley. It survived in the Ledgard fleet until 1967 and the sale to West Yorkshire.
It was then sold into preservation but later ran for Maypole Coaches in whose livery it is seen here. Now once again in preservation the bus is currently being restored to Ledgard livery