SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Linden Edwards. Please do not re-post without permission.

Samuel Ledgard KHY395 and LAE12, Leyland PD1's with E.C.W. H30/26R bodies, new in 1948 to Bristol Tramways (C4026 and C4043), and acquired by Ledgard in 1961.
LAE 12 was withdrawn from passenger service in 1965 but with most of its seats removed it had been retained for towing duties at the Otley depot. KHY 395 remained in service to the end, both vehicles passing to West Yorkshire on the takeover of the company, and after a few months in storage were sold to North's, the dealer, who resold them to breakers.

Photo taken by Linden Edwards, posted by John Stringer, October 1967, Ledgard's Otley depot

©1967-2021 Linden Edwards All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Undo Grey Scale
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index
Bristol ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lgkhy395b. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy