SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Paul Haywood. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leeds 739, TNW739, was one of the 1954 batch of AEC Regent IIIs with Roe H33/25R body and remained in service until 1970.
It is seen entering the city via a recently introduced one-way system caused by the construction of the Inner Ring Road. It is passing the site of what was soon to become the Woodhouse Lane multi-storey car park to the right of this picture.

Photo taken by Paul Haywood, October, 1966, New Woodhouse Lane

©1966-2017 Paul Haywood All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld739. Page and photo added December 2009, last changed 21 November 2012.
Cookie policy