SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leeds 528, LNW528, Daimler CVD6/Brush H30/26R was one of ten (522-531) new in 1948/9 and withdrawn in 1958. 528 entered service in February 1949 being withdrawn at the end of July 1958. It is seen here at Hyde Park working on one of the Hyde Park circular services.
After withdrawal all ten passed to S. Ledgard in 1960 and continued to run over many of the same streets as they had done while in service with Leeds.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 11 May 1957, Hyde Park Terminus

©1957-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld528. Page and photo added February 2005
Cookie policy