SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen negotiating the roundabout at Bramley Town End with Bramley Garage in the left background is Leeds 381, NNW381, one of the sixty Leyland PD2/1s with Leyland H30/26R bodies dating from 1949/50.
The canopy and section of building on the right are part of the Clifton Cinema.
New in March 1950, 381 was withdrawn in December 1966 and passed to Hartwood Finance, Barnsley in April 1967, then passing to Sykes (dealer), Hoyland Common who cut it down to single deck for use as a towing vehicle by Dovedale Commercials (Sykes),

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 8 July 1956, Bramley Town End

©1956-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld381. Page and photo added December 2018
Cookie policy