SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leeds 326, JUG626, seen in Henconner Lane, Bramley was a Leyland PD1 with a Roe H31/25R body new in 1946. The building behind is the old Bramley Tram Depot which became Bramley Garage when converted for buses in January 1949.
The stop near the garage exit is for route 73 on its way from Long Causeway to Greenthorpe whilst 326 is at the terminal stop of the route from Bramley Town End to Belle Isle, with some journeys extended to Middleton.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 21 December 1958, Henconner Lane, Bramley

©1958-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld326. Page and photo added April 2016
Cookie policy