SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen at the Greenthorpe terminus in Pudsey Road, of the route from there to Long Causeway is Leeds 24, GNW707, one of eight Leyand TS8s with Roe B36R bodies new in 1938. It will pass under a low bridge in Henconner Lane and over a weak bridge at Kirkstall during its journey. Withdrawn on 29th April 1955, it passed to A. Brownridge, Leeds in July and then to Musgrave Motors, South Kirkby in September 1956 and was withdrawn in August 1959, passing to North (dealer), Leeds in October.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 20 March 1955, Pudsey Road, Greenthorpe

©1955-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld24. Page and photo added December 2014
Cookie policy