SCT'61
Trams

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

At Bramley Town End almost ready to return to the Corn Exchange in Leeds is Horsfield 230 in the dark blue livery introduced in 1948. Bramley Garage which had been a tram depot until becoming a bus garage in January 1949 is off to the right of the picture. An overhead wire can be seen leading off to the right for the spur which remained within the roundabout, but which had previously led to/from the depot.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 20 July 1952, Bramley Town End

©1952-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld230. Page and photo added January 2015
Cookie policy