SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Kippax and District bought their first double decker in 1935, a Leyland Titan TD4 with an early metal framed Leyland body. Numbered 8, AWT128, it gave eighteen years service being withdrawn in 1953.

Photo taken by the late R F Mack, Chris Hough collection, Early 1950s, Leeds Central Bus Station

See the Site Map for further details about copyright.

Kippax Motors ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: kp8. Page and photo added November 2009
Cookie policy