Karrier W trolleybus with Park Royal body, Ipswich 105, PV8270, was delivered early in 1948. Painstaking restoration has recently been completed at Ipswich Transport Museum, including wartime pattern wooden slatted seats!
Appropriately, the Museum building is the former Priory Heath trolleybus depot. The town's last trolleys ran in August 1963.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 10 November 2013, Ipswich Transport Museum
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.