SCT '61
Samuel Ledgard Operator Index

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Ledgard, Armley LRW377, a Daimler G6HS Freeline with a Duple B36D body, is seen in Otley on the Weston Estate service. This had been a Daimler demonstrator new in October 1951 and was acquired in July 1956 from Transport Vehicles (Daimler) Ltd.
It was sold in May 1960, passing via Coppock (dealer), Sale to Ironside, Toop& Davis (Bere Regis & District), Dorchester in December 1960, being converted to B42F in March 1962.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 30 June 1957, Otley

©1957-2024 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lglrw377a. Page and photo added October 2018
Cookie policy