SCT '61
Samuel Ledgard Operator Index

Photo © Linden Edwards. Please do not re-post without permission.

Samuel Ledgard GDK405, an AEC Regent III 0961 with East Lancs. H33/26R body, new in 1948 to Rochdale Corporation (205), and acquired by Ledgard in 1962. One of a batch of five, this one was withdrawn in 1966 and passed to Jackson's of Bradford for scrap.
Seen here having just arrived in Bradford's Chester Street Bus Station from Leeds via Pudsey, shortly before its withdrawal but still looking splendid. In the background can be seen one of Ledgard's RT's and a passing Corporation trolleybus, with an unusually shiny Hebble Reliance to the left.

Photo taken by Linden Edwards, posted by John Stringer, August 1966, Chester Street Bus Station, Bradford

©1966-2024 Linden Edwards All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Grey Scale
Undo Grey Scale
Samuel Ledgard ...
Fleet Photo Index
Rochdale Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: lggdk405. Page and photo added October 2017
Cookie policy