SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

With a most appropriate front, Harper Bros., Heath Hayes 14, LDE340, was acquired in June 1953 from Silcox, Pembroke Dock with a Silcox C35F body. In February 1959 it was fitted with a Harper B37F body and a Leyland 8.6 litre engine.
The front is appropriate because it was designed by Crossley Motors and LDE340 was a Crossley SD42/7. It was withdrawn in March 1964 and scrapped in December 1967.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Sunday 22 March 1964

©1964-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 4 - 1963 on Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Harper Bros ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: hr14. Page and photo added February 2016
Cookie policy