SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Hartlepool 4, TUP859, one of four AEC MD3RV Regent Vs with Roe H35/28R bodies new in 1956 at West Hartlepool in the blue and cream livery of the Corporation.
These four comprised the total Hartlepool fleet having replaced four ex-London wartime Bristols acquired in 1953 which were operated on behalf of the Council by Bee Line Roadways (Tees-side), West Hartlepool. All four AECs passed to the County Borough of Hartlepool under local reorganisation in April 1967 and the operational arrangement with Bee Line ceased.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 25 July 1965, Lynn Street, Hartlepool

©1965-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Hartlepool Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: hp4a. Page and photo added February 2011
Cookie policy