SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Linden Edwards. Please do not re-post without permission.

Hanson, Huddersfield 390, ECX887C, an AEC/Hanson Reliance rebuild with Roe B41F body. Originally KVH363, an AEC Reliance MU3RV with a Plaxton Venturer III C41C body, new to the Hanson subsidiary Bottomley's Tours in 1956, it was absorbed into the main fleet in 1962. In 1965 the body was scrapped, the chassis rebuilt by Hanson's and the new Roe bus body fitted, then becoming 390. Passing to Huddersfield Corporation as 90 in 1969 on takeover of Hanson's stage services, it survived into WYPTE ownership as 4090.

Photo taken by Linden Edwards, posted by John Stringer, March 1966

©1966-2017 Linden Edwards All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Hanson ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ho390. Page and photo added September 2017
Cookie policy