A line up of three Hants and Dorset Bristols taken on a visit around 1955 to Southampton depot. From left to right are AFX752, BOW170 and ERU594.
AFX752 was a Bristol K5G with ECW L27/26R body new in 1939 as TD730, renumbered as 1055 in January 1950 and withdrawn in 1958. BOW170 was new in 1938, a Bristol L5G with Beadle B31F body, fleet number TS678 and renumbered as 737 in 1950 and withdrawn in 1954. When seen here it had lost it's fleet number and was in use for driver training. ERU594 was another Bristol K5G with ECW L27/26R body new in 1939 as TD718, renumbered as 1043 in January 1950 and withdrawn in 1957.
Photo taken by Vic Youel, c.1955, Grosvenor Square Depot, Southampton
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.