SCT'61
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Transferred to Highland Omnibuses in February 1952 from Alexander, Falkirk with the Inverness services, AFG679, numbered J151 was a Leyland TS7 which had been rebuilt and rebodied with an Alexander L27/26R body in June 1943. It had been new to General Motor Carrying Company Limited, Kirkcaldy in April 1935, passing to Alexander in May 1937 and is seen here at Farraline Park Bus Station, Inverness.

Photo taken by the late John Boylett, courtesy of John Kaye, Saturday 25 July 1959, Farraline Park Bus Station, Inverness

©1959-2017 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
John Boylett Memorial Collection Part 2 - 1959 Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo
Highland Omnibuses ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: hij151. Page and photo added August 2012
Cookie policy