SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Chris Stewart. Please do not re-post without permission.

Trade plates T145 were carried by this shortened Albion Victor/Heaver, originally no.36 in the GR fleet and new in 1950. Converted for towing use in 1974, it was reported quite recently on the UK mainland with travellers. The Bedford alongside, 121 (28404), was an SB5 with Wadham Stringer B39F bodywork new in 1976 and carrying the Guernsey Railways green livery first adopted when the fleets merged under new ownership in 1976.
Previous Bedfords had been J4 lorry chassis with Reading or Pennine bodywork.

Photo taken by Chris Stewart, August 1978, St. Peter Port, Guernsey

©1978-2017 Chris Stewart All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Guernsey Motors & Railway ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: gu121. Page and photo added January 2010
Cookie policy