SCT '61
Photo Gallery

Photo © Stuart Little. Please do not re-post without permission.

Glasgow Corporation Transport B128, FYS510, was one of 25 8 ft wide Albion CX37SW buses with Weymann H56R bodies which entered service in 1953.
Seen here at Parkhead Cross turning from Duke Street into Tollcross Road and heading for Parkhead Garage. This is the location better known where tram services 1 and 30 negotiated a severe right hand curve which allegedly precluded bogie cars to be used on those services, although that could be debateable for cars not in service!!! The 4-way tram junction was controlled by pointsmen in a hut.

Photo taken by the late David Ramsay (courtesy Stuart Little), 1963?, Parkhead Cross Glasgow

©2021 Stuart Little All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Grey Scale
Undo Grey Scale
Glasgow Corporation ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: glb128. Page and photo added September 2021
Cookie policy