Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
Looking in the other direction from the previous shot of Coronation car 1245, it will be seen that the stub originally led to Whitevale Depot, the building of which is on the left of the road. This depot had closed in 1922 and the whole area has now been redeveloped.
Photo taken by Brian Pask, May 1960, Rowchester Street, Whitevale
©1960-2017 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to email@example.com (quote photo ref BP347-02).