Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
Car 1089 was an experimental single deck car built in 1926. In later years it was normally used on peak period extras on route 9 to Partick, as here. This vehicle survives and is now in the new Riverside Museum.
Photo taken by Brian Pask, May 1960, Dumbarton Road/Haldane Street, Whiteinch
©1960-2017 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to email@example.com (quote photo ref BP339-04).