This Leyland PS2 Harrington new to Ewer's Grey Green fleet in 1950 was one of five bought by Mulley's Motorways in 1961. The different fleetnames Mulley's used were those of companies taken over, in this case Corona of Acton, Sudbury. Seen here in Colchester's late lamented Bus Station, it was on the regular Sunday evening bingo run. KYH44 lasted until July 1968.
Photo taken by Trevor Brookes, Sunday 21 August 1966, Colchester Bus Station
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.