SCT'61
Trams

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Seen in Ghent is S.N.C.V./N.M.V.B. (Vicinal) motor car 9880 and trailer 114. The motor car was built in 1932 by Anglo-Franco-Belge and was scrapped 1955/6.
The trailer was built c.1932 by S.N.C.V. Jumet for the Charleroi region and wa transferred to Ghent in 195. It was withdrawn in 1958/9. On route L from Lochristi to St. Pieters, the probable location is exiting Citadellaan into Hofbauwlaan.
Thanks to Paul Haywood for the tram and location details.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Sunday 16 August 1953, Citadellaan, Ghent

©1953-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Trams Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo

Photo ref: zzsn9880. Page and photo added February 2019
Cookie policy