Photo © Brian Pask. Please do not re-post without permission.
Car 1005 was built in 1947 as an experimental single ended car. It was later rebuilt as a normal double ended car resembling a Cunarder. It is seen here in the city centre on a short working on route 18. A rather interesting looking art deco building (a block of flats?) is visible at the end of the road.
Photo taken by Brian Pask, May 1960, Elmbank Street/Bath Street
©1960-2019 Brian Pask All Rights Reserved.
Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.
Prints of this photo can be obtained from Essex Transport Sales, enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org (quote photo ref BP339-01).