During the 1950s and 60s, Tilling Transport ran a fleet of approximately 50 coaches based in King's Cross, London. They had been nationalised in 1948 and the fleet was administered by Eastern National who also maintained the fleet at their central works in Chelmsford. As such, there was a considerable movement of vehicles between the Tilling fleet and Eastern National - the ENOC single decker gallery includes some photos of ex-Tillings coaches which had passed into the ENOC fleet.
The LYM batch were five AEC Regal IVs, unusually bodied by ECW. They were rebodied in the late 1950s with the standard ECW coach design
The MXB batch were five Bristol LL6Gs with ECW standard coach body of the time
OLU754, a Bristol LS with standard ECW coach body, one of eight delivered in 1954/55
Tilling took delivery of five Bristol MW coaches in 1959, the VYO batch
Bristol MWs 13DLY and 9DLY with the "new" style of ECW coach body introduced in 1961