Southend Corporation Transport
'Sold On'

Photo © Richard Delahoy. Please do not re-post without permission.

Southend 244, FOP429, new in 1945, with Birmingham Corporation, then acquired by Canvey & District in 1949, passed to Westcliff-on-Sea and in turn to Eastern National as the various undertakings were taken over. Bought by SCT in 1955 and converted to open-top in 1956, it continued in service until 1970 and is now preserved.

Click here for more details from the Southend fleet list pages.

Photo taken by Richard Delahoy, Sunday 10 October 1999, Canvey Island

©1961-2017 Richard Delahoy All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Grey Scale
'Sold On' Gallery ...
View Gallery Previous Photo Next Photo

Photo ref: sx244. Page last changed 16 October 2007.
Cookie policy