1952 Leyland Tiger PS/2 LTX311, was fleet No 1 in the Caerphilly UDC fleet. This bus was converted for towing and driver training in 1969 and transferred to Rhymney DC in 1974. Sold for preservation in 1977 and passed through several owners before being purchased by its current owner.
Photo taken by Brian Wright, Sunday 9 September 2012, at Merthyr Tydfil
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.