Preserved LRCC 860, FFU860, 1949 AEC Regal III / Willowbrook body. It was ordered by Enterprise, Scunthorpe in Lincolnshire, but delivered after Road Car had acquired the company. It operated for a short while in Enterprise's red/cream livery then repainted in green.
In preservation early 1970's after public service use, once again in its smart Red/Cream livery.
Photo taken by Dennis Rouse, Sunday 20 April 2003, Open Day, LVVS Road Transport Museum, Lincoln
See the Site Map for further details about copyright.