SCT'61
Fancy a cuppa?

Photo © John Kaye. Please do not re-post without permission.

Leeds 122 on the terminal spur at Easterly Road, Harehills about to return to central Leeds Chamberlains 1 to 150 were new in 1926-1928 and 122, new in March 1927, was one of the 75 built by English Electric, seating 46/26, on E.M.B. Pivotal trucks.
Its trucks were replaced in November 1946 by a Peckham P.35 truck and it last ran in service on 18th November 1955. It was burned at Low Fields Road Permanent Way Yard in February 1956.

Photo taken by John Kaye, Saturday 5 July 1952, Easterly Road, Harehills, Leeds

©1952-2019 John Kaye All Rights Reserved.
You're welcome to print these pages for personal use only or to link to them as long as it's not for financial gain. Photos may not be re-posted anywhere (including facebook, flickr and fotopic sites) without permission. See the Site Map for further details.

Show this photo as ...
Higher Resolution
Fancy a cuppa? Gallery ...
Previous Photo Next Photo
Leeds City Transport ...
Fleet Photo Index

Photo ref: ld122. Page and photo added January 2019
Cookie policy